Mr. Muzammil Hassan [Senior Research Officer]
Mr.Muzammil is MPhil in IT. He has received his Master's degree (MSc. E-Commerce) from "Punjab University College of Information Technology, Lahore" in 2008.
A committed Sr. Research Officer with over 9 years’ experience of development and teaching at Al-Khwarizmi Institute of Computer Science UET Lahore. Possessing excellent administrative, verbal communication and written skills along with constructive and effective teaching methods that promote a stimulating learning environment. Able to work in a managerial role or as part of team and having the proven ability to successfully work to tight schedules and deadlines. Currently looking for suitable academic opportunities in universities or colleges for further education (pursuing Ph.D.)
MS-IT 2014 – 2016 CGPA: 3.80
MSc. Ecommerce 2006 - 2008 CGPA: 3.15
Sr. Research Officer – KICS UET Lahore
August 2008 till present
Responsible for carrying out Research and development duties. Involved in the administration of degree and postgraduate courses as well as responsible for organizing lectures and supervising seminars and tutorials.
- Involved in the research and designing of short courses and materials.
- Assessing student’s course work and material.
- Plan strategies to market our offered courses
- Involved in the setup of exams and the marking of results.
- Responsible for the departmental administrative tasks.
- Providing mentoring, advice and support to students on a personal level.
- Implementing University research projects and involved in its publication.
- Carrying out staff appraisals.
- Involved in writing research proposals for funding purposes
- Prepared monthly reports for senior managers.
- Train interns to work on publication management
Trainer at KICS Professional training to intern for the development activities 2013 to till
Visiting Lecturer Micro-Inn Technologies Shahdrah campus (VU Pakistan) 2010 - 2012
- 5 years’ Experience of training the internees hired for different projects
- 10 years’ Experience of teaching students in private academy
- Taught Several professional courses in KICS UET Lahore
- Being aware of curriculum developments and industry developments.
- Ability to maintain high standards of achievement, behavior, discipline and punctuality amongst students.
- Experience of recruitment of staff including interviewing and induction.
Being Team Leader and Research Officer at UET Lahore, I worked and supported number of areas to automate the system according to the requirements, some of the projects on which I have worked on, are as follows;
- http://www.uet.edu.pk/ UET web-portal, database design and server configuration
- http://journal.uet.edu.pk / UET Journal management System
- http://staff.uet.edu.pk / UET Academic staff management system
- http://www.kics.edu.pk/ with Admin Panel
- http://icosst.uet.edu.pk / University’s International Conference web portal
- KICS attendance and HR Management system
- Bus Surveillance System
- NFC Based Attendance Management System
- Number of other University Sub-domains
- School Management System
- Organizes Conference on Open Source System and Technology on Annual Basis (ICOSST) and establish contacts with the wider academic community.
- Managing students by providing guidance and feedback to help them strengthen their skills and knowledge base.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure targets are met and plans completed efficiently.
- Willing to take responsibility for the quality of teaching delivered and to make necessary changes to improve quality and maintain standards.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Trainings and Workshops
- SharePoint 2013 (Offered by HEC in collaboration with Microsoft)
- Programming Multi-Core Processor (Offerece by KICS UET Lahore)
- Microsoft Dynamics Ax Technical (Offered by HEC in collaboration with Microsoft)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (Offered by HEC in collaboration with Microsoft)
- HTML 5
- Bootstrap 3
- CSS and CSS3
- Php and Mysql
- JQuery (lastest)
- Java Scripting
- Opensource Technologies
- Working with and designing for CMS
- Image to pure CSS templates
- Cross browser compatibility knowledge
- Creating designs in Photoshop
- Creating animations in flash
- Created a number of web sites each project required clear explanations for each site so they could all agree with the designs and structures I had created.
- During Internship I have created a dynamic website www.kics.edu.pk which is much appreciated by the KICS staff and as well as the Director.
- Creating websites with best linking strategies that can be viewed by as many browsers as possible without resulting to lots of hacks to try and make it all fit.