Mr. Abu Bakar Siddique [Senior Research Officer]
Abu Bakar Siddique received his B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in electrical engineering from the University of Engineering and Technology Lahore, Pakistan, in 2006 and 2012, respectively. From January 2006 to February 2013, he had been working in Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) as Operations Engineer in CDMA based Wireless Local Loop (WLL) network and served duties in the BSS, NSS, NOC, and IN departments. He was a faculty member in the Department of Electrical Engineering at University of Management and Technology (UMT) Lahore for two years. Currently he is a Senior Research Officer at Al-Khawrizmi Institute of Computer Science, University of Engineering and Technology Lahore. His current research interests include machine learning in acoustic domain, information and coding theory, optical and wireless communication networks.
1. Siddique, A.B.; Tahir, M., “Joint Rate-Brightness Control using Variable Rate MPPM for LED Based Visible Light Communication Systems,” Wireless Communications, IEEE Transactions on , vol.12, no.9, pp.4604,4611, September 2013
2. Tahir, M.; Siddique, A.B., “Optimal Brightness-Rate Control using VR-MPPM and its Spectral Analysis for VLC System,” Communications Letters, IEEE , vol.16, no.7, pp.1125,1128, July 2012
1. Siddique, Abu Bakar, and Muhammad Tahir. “Bandwidth efficient multi-level MPPM encoding decoding algorithms for joint brightness-rate control in VLC systems.” Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), 2014 IEEE. IEEE, 2014.
2. Siddique, Abu Bakar, and Muhammad Tahir. “Joint error-brightness control coding for LED based VLC link.” Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), 2014 IEEE. IEEE, 2014.
3. Siddique, A.B.; Tahir, M., “Joint brightness control and data transmission for visible light communication systems based on white LEDs,” Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC), 2011 IEEE , vol., no., pp.1026,1030, 9-12 Jan. 2011
|Title||Author||Journal / Conference||Volume||Category|
|Joint Rate-Brightness Control using Variable Rate MPPM for LED based Visible Light Communication Systems||B. Siddique and M. Tahir||IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communication, 12(9):4604?4611, 2013.||Local Conference|
|Optimal Brightness-Rate Control using VR-MPPM and its Spectral Analysis for VLC System||journal|