uHands: Emergency Management System
uHands has been developed for efficient emergency handling that enables citizen access timely help at anytime, anywhere with a single cell phone click. Many emergency handling organizations respond to emergency situations in a disconnected, disjointed and incoherent ways. While maintaining processes of these organizations intact our system provides efficient and effective technologies to handle a variety of emergency situations such as accidents and security threats.
Key Features of uHands:
- Emergency services availability at anytime from anywhere using a mobile phone.
- Complete system for management of emergency handling staff. Offers the flexibility to create multiple levels of access and control.
- Works with both GPS and Assisted GPS technologies.
- Can be integrated with ArcGIS for emergency location search.
- Flexible framework that can be customized for non-emergency contexts such as management of mobile staff.