UET Offers Free Technical Training Courses in collaboration with Punjab Skills Development Fund with Monthly Stipend
University of Engineering and Technology Lahore in collaboration with Punjab Skills Development Fund has started the training courses to be held at KICS (Al-Khawarazmi Institute of Computer Science) UET Lahore. It will be FREE OF COST training courses for the eligible students. Below mentioned training courses will be offered at UET Lahore.
• Solar Photovoltaic Installation and Pumping Training
• Mobile Application Development
• Web Designing and Development
• Applied Instrumentation and Control Automation
• The duration of these courses will be between 3 months to 1 year. 25 seats have been allocated to each course.
Eligibility and Conditions to Apply
• Matric, DAE, Fsc or above can apply for these training courses.
• Those who previously have done PSDF courses are not eligible to apply.
• Candidates with Punjab domicile can apply for these training courses.
• Along with the application form, one passport size photo, all educational documents and copy of CNIC are required to submit.
• During studies, if anyone leaves the course, he or she will have to pay the total course fee.
Those who are selected for the training courses will be awarded a monthly stipend.
Last Date for Applications
26th December 2016 is the last date for submitting the applications.
Interview Date, Time and Venue
Interviews will be held on 27th December 2016 between 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at UET Lahore’s Main Auditorium.
How to Get Admission Forms
Admission forms are available from the front desk of KICS (Al-Khawarazmi Institute of Computer Science) UET Lahore and can also be downloaded from below button