Open-Source Softwares have emerged as a cross-disciplinary paradigm for a large spectrum of computing applications. It helps in many ways, keeping the software market away from monopolies and providing innovative solutions. It not only helps the organizations to keep a control on the cost of development and deployment but also kept them ahead in terms of technology and robustness. OSS has also changed the way software applications are architected, deployed, and consumed but also they are engineered to provide large distributed cross-platforms and frameworks.
This year conference theme is on Internet of Things (IoT).
Open-Source Software has now established as a cross-disciplinary paradigm for distributed enterprise computing and e-Government. It is helping organizations both Governmental and non-Governmental to keep a control on the cost of development and deployment
IEEE Computer Society Lahore Section in technical collaboration with KICS UET Lahore, is organizing a three-day conference to invite researchers and practitioners from across the world to share their ideas and experiences related to the state-of-the-art and the future of open-source software like virtualization, knowledge-bases, surveillance, automation, etc.
Track A: Software Application and Systems
- Software Application
- Database Management
- Green Technology
- Human Computer Interface
- OSS Opportunities and Business Models
- Biomedical Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Control System
- Power Electronics
- Power System
- Computer Engineering
Track B: Network, Security & Information Systems
- Information Security
- Open System Data and Interoperability
- Open Standards and Network Protocols
- Processor Architecture & Parallelization
- Parallel & Distributed Systems
- OSS and Social Innovation
- Kernel and Device Development
- Smart Grids
Track C: Mobile Systems and Application
- Mobile Applications
- Mobile Cloud Computing/ Platform Issue and Techniques
- Mobile Operating Systems
- Cloud and Mobile Information Technology(IT) for Enterprise
- Mobile Middle-ware
- Security of Mobile Platform and Devices
- Vehicular Network - Mobile Device Tracking
- Mobile Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Advance in Mobile Remote Access Technology
- Service Oriented Computing
- Open Mobile System and Frameworks
- Location Services and Mobile Tracking
Click to download Call for papers
Demonstrations proposals should focus on any of the above mentioned key areas. Proposal should give a short description of the demonstrated system, explain what is going to be demonstrated and state the significance of the contribution to open-source community, applications or techniques.
Submit your conference paper electronically via easy chair conference system .