KICS is planning to hold an Intra Department tape ball Cricket tournament. The purpose of event is to develop a greater understanding, extra-curricular activity, team work and respect between the colleagues during the competition. Inter Department Feature will also promote cricket and a sense of belonging between the different colleagues here at KICS.
Following four teams have been nominated to participate in this tournament;
- KICS Researchers
- KICS Admin
1st Intra Department Cricket Tournament (Tape Ball)
Date of competition
October 24/25, 2014
- All entries including names list of players must be submitted before the deadline (October 23, 2014) at email@example.com .
- The matches will be played on an eight a side basis.
- Trophy will be awarded to the wining and runner up team.
- A shield will be awarded to Man of the Match.
- A shield will also be awarded to Man of the tournament.
- All the teams will be in proper sports shoes and there is no restriction on clothing.
- White tape will be used during matches.
- All the matches will be played on Knock out basis.
- Each match will be of 5 Overs each.
- Each team will be allowed to register of 10 players each and 8 will play from them.
- Each bowler will be allowed a maximum of 2 Overs.
- All cricketing rules except LBW/All Extra will apply.
- All matches will start on time given. Team arriving ten minute late then their prescribed starting time would deemed to have lost the match.
- Every player must be a member of faculty or staff member at KICS.
- Umpire’s decision will be final.
- Equipment will be provided by the KICS-Admin.